Refer to Vampire attack guide prior to reading this documentation, and our .
Indicies are staked in the
LiquidityMigration contract, which updates staked value for each staker. Stake cannot be undone, and indicies will be unwrapped when migration occurs. Migration can only occur by calling
migrate() from the Enso Multisig. In emergecy cases, Enso Multisig has right to call
refund() only a particular stakers index which transfers the staked amount directly back to the stakers wallet.
- Approval of indicies into this contract, and then stake funds
- Stake cannot be undone
- Emergency refund for staker direct address and amount
- Underlying values determined through adapter contracts
- buyAndStake best route on univ2/v3 and sushiv2 to purchase indici and stake
- Timelock for when migration ends
Contract source code can be found in Github repository.